Friday 14 January 2011

It has been another dark dull day here in our corner of NE Scotland, I am looking forward to spring and seeing all the shoots springing up in the garden.  My card today is made with a digi stamp I bought from Jak Heath for the Help For Katie fundraiser.  I have put a link on my side bar if you would like to take a look.  Once again I have used my Grand Calibur to make the card.  This is for a friend of mine who is having a tough time just now so I hope this will cheer her up or at least make her smile.

3 comments:

  1. Jane you have captured this one just perfectly.
    Will we be seeing a few cards done with your new prisma pencils very soon???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Such an elegant card Jane. Wow!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards Jane love them
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment I really appreciate it xx