Sunday 13 February 2011

No Photos

Morning everyone, I have been busy making cards but unfortunately I dropped my camera and have broken it.  My lovely husband has ordered me a new one, I hope it arrives in time to photograph my entry for the LESS IS MORE  challenge.  It is a horrible damp dull morning here in our corner of NE Scotland  so I think a crafty day might be in order.  I will be back with photos as soon as I can.  I could use his camera but as it cost an arm and a leg and I am such a butterfingers I think It is best left in the case lol.

3 comments:

  1. OOoh you butter fingers!! Have you not a camera on your phone??? I`ve beaten you to posting my challenge for Less is More. Still have Fi`s challenge to do though.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane

    I have left you a little something on my blog

    Pam xx
    http://hookedonkrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jane,

    Thanks for your visit and kind words...

    Congrats for receiving the award. And I do hope you get your camera soon.
    I enjoyed reading the facts about you. You make lovely cards, you know.

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment I really appreciate it xx