Thursday 7 July 2011

Where has the time gone

Afternoon all, I cannot believe how long it has been since my last post on here. It is a beautiful sunny afternoon here after a morning of rain, I hope we get more sunny days.  I have a very simple card to share today it is another one for the men in our lives.  The image is from LITTLE CLAIRE and the sentiment is from CREATE WITH TLC.  As usual I have coloured the image with Promarkers then edged it with Distress ink.  The card background has been stamped with the beer glass image from the stamp set again with Distress Ink.  I am off to sit in the sun to enjoy a nice cool drink.

3 comments:

  1. I just love this card Jane. The sentiment is simply superb. And you used one of my favourite Little Claire stamp sets. :)

    Take care, Heike x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant image and sentiment!! Fab card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this image Jane it is so fitting for my dad or hubby. Great card.
    Erika.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment I really appreciate it xx